This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. By accepting the measures of this Policy, you consent to our processing of your data in accordance with this Policy.
Social Reason: MEDITERPLANTS, S.L.
Trade Name: IF PLANTS PÉPINIÈRES
Tax identification number: B-67247726
Residence: C / Passatge Adolf Comeron, 18, 2ème étage, bureau 2-0, 08302 Mataró
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have always been committed to providing our services of excellent quality, which includes processing your data securely and transparently.
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Data security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access,
accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or accidental alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and rectification: We have the means to allow you to access or modify your data when you deem it appropriate. Retention: We retain your personal data lawfully and appropriately
for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: when your data is transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and in compliance with the appropriate contractual
- Direct marketing and cookies: We respect the legislation in force regarding advertising and cookies.
3. Collection and processing of your personal data:
The types of data that our company collects and processes are identification data, necessary for the operation of our Site. In addition to identification data, data from your visit to our Site is also collected automatically, as indicated in the Cookies Policy.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will inform you of the purpose of their processing. Except legal obligation, the company will not carry out any transfer of data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications – Through these communications, users will be informed of all offers, promotions and facilities offered by our Site. In the Newsletter section, the user indicates that he wishes to receive this type of communication at the predefined frequency.
- Carrying out statistical studies – your data, opinions and suggestions may be used to expand or improve our selection of products in the catalog.
- Management of orders placed by users on our Site – this includes the communication and processing of data to inform the customer of the status of his order, to deal with incidents or to contact him in the
event of a problem.
5. Duration of data storage:
Data used to send commercial communications or for statistical purposes (including survey information) may be stored indefinitely, unless the user objects by writing to one of the contact addresses indicated.
- The data provided to register on the Site will be kept indefinitely until the user requests their deletion.
- The data used to process requests for quotes, information on our plant rental service or our unique plant service or to carry out landscaping studies will be kept for the time necessary to respond to
them and to close these requests. Thereafter, they will be kept as long as a legal responsibility may be required following any complaints presented by the customers.
- The data to manage the orders placed by the users will be kept for the entire duration of the provision of the service, even thereafter, until the prescription of the possible responsibilities that could be
6. Rights generated by the communication of data:
With regard to the exercise of the rights contained in the General Data Protection Regulation in force, the following actions can be carried out.
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Amend your inaccurate or incomplete personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
To exercise these rights, please send a communication to the following address: email@example.com. Our team will contact you within 48 hours to carry out the requested management.
To exercise these rights, you can send a communication to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Unsubscribe from advertising communications (Newsletter):
If you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive our communications, you can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating your unsubscription and the reason for it.
8. Specifications in data management:
The User is responsible for informing IF PLANTS Pépinières Partner of any variation occurring in the data previously provided and guarantees that he is solely responsible for their veracity. In the event that the User has provided untrue data, our team reserves the right to deny him access to
PLANTS Pépinières will not be liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of of PLANTS Nurseries.
9. Legal notices:
The requirements of this Policy supplement, not replace, any other requirements under applicable data protection law. The latter will prevail in all cases.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the company may modify it at any time. In this case, the User expressly accepts the processing and incorporation of the data collected while browsing the Portal, or provided by filling out a form, as well as those that come from the commercial
relationship, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy. confidentiality.